|"Branth-Chemie A.V.Branth" was
founded in 1887 in Hamburg to deliver
paints and coatings to the dairy-industry to protect walls and
During the first 50 years also many
clients in the food-, beverage- and brewery-industry used the advantages of
"Branth-Coatings" in their aggressive environment.
In 1956 the first
Brantho-Korrux was introduced, a lead-free one-coat anti-corrosion paint with
high-solid properties. Since then the quality of Brantho-Korrux has been
Since 1987 the most
successful Brantho-Korrux type ("3 in 1") is being used by thousands
of industrial clients in central europe as a multi-purpose primer and top-coat
for almost all metall-surfaces.
The latest Brantho-Korrux-type is waterborne, named
"ecopakt", and is sold in larger quantities since the second half
Brantho-Korrux metall-coatings are easy to use, ensure
excellent protection and a high environmental compatibility ever since.
In 2002 we started to build a new factory for Brantho-Korrux in Glinde
(very close to and east of Hamburg) which went into production in
2004. At the same time we gave up the old site from the 19th century
near the harbour of Hamburg.
In 2012 we celebrate our 125th anniversary. Click the image below for the pdf-version of our anniversary folder.